- straight cutting edges without inclination
- cutting part with protrusion
- impeccable sharpness and full cutting edge pinching due to professional manual multi-stage sharpening
- straight shortened handles
- comfortable, reliable grip with undulated handle surface
- unbeatable matching and fine pivot surface sanding guarantee smooth, seamless stroke
- great serviceability due to the original reversed rivet design
- additional corrosion resistance due to polishing with GOI grinding paste
- AISI 420 stainless steel
16 other products in the same category:
KEY FEATURES - straight elongated handles - a unique development of the Staleks company – a hook-like bend at the tip of the blades - the classic...
KEY FEATURES: - inclined straight cutting edges - cutting part without protrusion - straight shortened handles - stylish, pleasant to touch satin...
LENGTH OF BLADE - 18mm KEY FEATURES: ▪ easy access to cuticle with slim narrow blades ▪ classical blade curve ▪ clean and precise cut due to...