Nail nippers are beefier and more durable compared to cuticle nippers. Nail cutters are used for rough, hard nails, whereas nail nippers are designed for working with softer and thinner nails.
- straight cutting edges without inclination
- cutting part without protrusion
- Impeccable sharpness and full cutting edge pinching due to professional manual multi-stage sharpening
- comfortable, reliable grip with undulated handle surface
- unbeatable matching and fine pivot surface sanding guarantee smooth, seamless stroke
- great serviceability due to the original reversed rivet design
- additional corrosion resistance due to polishing with GOI grinding paste
- AISI 420 stainless steel
16 other products in the same category:
KEY FEATURES: - inclined straight cutting edges - cutting part without protrusion - straight shortened handles - stylish, pleasant to touch satin...
LENGTH OF BLADE 4 мм KEY FEATURES ● inclined straight cutting edges ● cutting part with protrusion ● rounded handles ● stylish, pleasant to touch...